Monday, 22 August 2011

Fans Brawl In Stands During 49ers-Raiders Preseason Game

The triple plays keep up only on the coming! In the bottom of the third slabeurt of the lower division game of Saturday between the Nashville Sounds and Omaha Storm Pursuers, the Clint Robinson troop one of Omaha to deep middle field. With lopers on first and secondly, Sounds verrevelder Logan that Schafer walked back, leap and tried to make it catch. The ball leapt of its glove, then its head and Schafer no matter how were in state it to impede for the the grounds hit.

Both baserunners were stuck threw would can Schafer the ball in the country of no man back then so the apology the triple play vervolledigen.

"I felt not had to turn as I enough time around and said I reached on my glove," Schafer after the 4-1 victory of Nashville. "[the ball] Went to to directly above, hit me in it not head that and I to bring in it tried. It was a whole lot succeed and was it well silly".